Monday, May 11, 2009

Strow Bale Houses




How it's starts.

One day i was looking for a cheap house building. I live in a city but i have a dream to live in a nice little house somewhere in the country side. Once I found in the internet houses, which are build from a straw bales! I was surprised about this technology, building costs and that some of them looks like in a fairy tales! They are ecologic also!

In a country where I live (Latvia) there are only about five straw bale houses now. So i am looking for all kind of information about them and i am going to build it in a one happy day. I am going to write here in my blog about all information what i will get to know about them. About plans, costs, books, real examples etc.

If you have any interest information about straw bale houses, please send it to me!

English is not my native language, so i beg a pardon for my mistakes! :)

P.S. Here is one of houses which inspired me: http://www.simondale.net/house/index.htm
It costs only: £3000!

No comments:

Post a Comment